"Global CRISPR Cas9 Market, Clinical Trials and Therapeutic Application Outlook 2024" Report Highlight:
Global CRISPR Cas9 Market Overview
Global CRISPR Cas9 Clinical Trials: More Than 40 Trials
Global CRISPR Cas9 Clinical Trials by Company and Indication
Global CRISPR Cas9 Market Regional Scenario
Global CRISPR Cas9 Therapy Application by Multiple Indications
Key Companies Profile Involved In Clinical Trials: 12 Companies
CRISPR technology is one of the most advanced technology falling under the category of gene editing. It stands out as a mature existing system that can be used to engineer the genes with the desired ones. CRISPR contains innovative capabilities making its potential benefits endless. Till now, the theoretical knowledge about CRISPR has gained much attention and now it’s the time for us to apply it for the practical use.
CRISPR is one such technology that has totally revolutionized the working process in the scientific field. It has been only few years since its discovery and CRISPR has started dominating the research labs all over the world. Inspite of being a newly discovered technology, CRISPR has come out with latest methodologies of treating diseases with genetic or lifestyle inherited diseases.
Making targeted changes to the genome of an individual which was a long-standing goal for the researchers, has now become a dream come like true situation. The development of CRISPR technology has helped the bio-medical researchers to put out any experiment in an efficient way. CRISPR is not the first tool to get discovered for performing gene editing but it has made its way all to the top of the list in gene editing technologies.
CRISPR technology comes with a lot of potential in it. It is the most advanced technology for treating deadly diseases that the mankind is suffering from. CRISPR is successful in showing positive results in curing diseases such as: Sickle cell anemia, cancer, hepatitis B and cholesterol. CRISPR is used for producing alterations in the somatic cell lines as well as the germline (reproductive cells). With this application of CRISPR, it is possible to correct the mutation residing inside the genome of a fetus.
Clinical trials about the CRISPR components help in achieving the efficacy of the technology. More than 30 CRISPR-Cas9 clinical trials are going on, with a participation of more than 1,000 patients. Among all the countries, US and China are the most active countries that are running the maximum number of trials. CRISPR has not only marked its presence in the pharma sector, it has also come across a long path in gaining respect in the agriculture field. There is constant innovation going on in the laboratories for attaining maximum benefits from the CRISPR components.
The increasing potential benefits received from CRISPR are creating an unimaginable effect on the market of CRISPR across the globe. The market of CRISPR is going through a giant progress, as the benefits from CRISPR are increasing day by day. The market of CRISPR has shown a tremendous jump over the last few years. Researchers are also exploring different ways of utilizing CRISPR in both diagnostic as well as therapeutic development.
The successful commercialization of such development is likely to drive the market’s revenue growth. The market of CRISPR is also driven by the increasing number of cancer cases, autoimmune diseases in the world. Inspite of the increasing cancer cases around the globe, other major factors driving the growth of CRISPR are the leading manufacturers of the pharmaceutical industry, technological advancements and the presence of skilled researchers.
1. Introduction to CRISPR-Cas9 1.1 Overview 1.2 History of CRISPR-Cas9 Technology
2. Mechanism of Action 2.1 Immune Defense with CRISPR in Single Celled Microorganisms 2.2 CRISPR Technology
3. Delivery Methods for CRISPR-Cas9 3.1 Delivery of CRISPR-Cas9 components through Physical Methods 3.1.1 Microinjection 3.1.2 Electroporation 3.1.3 Hydrodynamic Delivery 3.2 Delivery of CRISPR-Cas9 Components through Viral Vectors 3.2.1 Adeno-Associated Virus (AAV) 3.2.2 Lentivirus and Adenovirus 3.3 Delivery of CRISPR-Cas9 Components through Non-Viral Vectors (Biomaterials) 3.3.1 Liposomes 3.3.2 Gold Nanoparticles 3.3.3 DNA Nanoclew
4. CRISPR-Cas9: A Home to a Variety of Applications 4.1 Advantages Accompanying CRISPR-Cas9 Technology 4.2 CRISPR-Cas9 Comparison with other Genome Editing Tools
5. Global CRISPR-Cas9 Clinical Trials by Company and Indication 5.1 Research 5.2 Preclinical 5.3 Phase-I 5.4 Phase-I/II 5.5 Phase-II
6. Global CRISPR-Cas9 Market Current Overview 6.1 Global CRISPR Market Analysis 6.2 Global CRISPR Market Regional Scenario
7. Elimination of Genetic Disease: Sickle-Cell Anemia through CRISPR-Cas9 7.1 Overview 7.2 Sickle Cell Treatment with CRISPR 7.3 Clinical Trial for Testing CRISPR against Sickle Cell Anemia
8. Revolutionizing the Treatment of Beta-Thalassemia 8.1 Overview 8.2 CRISPR Application in Treating Beta-Thalassemia 8.3 CRISPR Clinical Trial for Beta-Thalassemia
9. Potential for Curing Cancer 9.1 Overview 9.2 CRISPR-Cas9 Fight for Cancer 9.3 CRISPR Trial for Cancer Treatment Research
10. CRISPR-Cas9: A Step Closer to Treat Huntington’s Disease 10.1 Overview 10.2 CRISPR-Cas9 Towards Huntington’s Disease 10.3 CRISPR Mediated Treatment of Huntington’s Disease in Mouse Models
11. CRISPR-Cas9 Technique to Reverse Obesity Epidemic (Type 2 Diabetes) 11.1 Overview 11.2 CRISPR Treatment for Obesity 11.3 Clinical Trials for Reducing Obesity Using CRISPR
12. CRISPR-Cas9 Treatment for Cholesterol 12.1 Overview 12.2 Expanding the Application of CRISPR for Cholesterol 12.3 Lab Clinical Studies Reflecting the Positive Side of CRISPR
13. CRISPR-Cas9 Against Malaria 13.1 Overview 13.2 CRISPR-Cas9 Technology for Malaria Treatment 13.3 Mosquitoes Carrying Parasites Eliminated using CRISPR-Cas9
14. CRISPR-Cas9 for Knocking Out Cystic Fibrosis 14.1 Overview 14.2 CRISPR-Cas9: A Versatile Tool for Deactivating CFTR 14.3 Development and Research: CRISPR-Cas9
15. CRISPR-Cas9 for the Removal of Hepatitis B 15.1 Overview 15.2 CRISPR-Cas9 Rising against cccDNA 15.3 Clinical Lab Studies Clears HBV cccDNA on Human Cell Lines
16. Permanent Cure for HIV/AIDS Treatment 16.1 Overview 16.2 CRISPR-Cas9 for Deleting CCR5 Gene 16.3 Clinical Results Achieved Using CRISPR-Cas9 for HIV/AIDS 16.4 Gene-Edited Babies: HIV resistant
17. CRISPR Hope for Alzheimer’s Disease 17.1 Overview 17.2 CRISPR-Cas9 for Alzheimer’s Disease 17.3 Lab Clinical Studies for Eliminating Alzheimer’s
18. CRISPR-Cas9 to Correct Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD) 18.1 Overview 18.2 CRISPR-Cas9 Technology Over-Powering DMD Gene 18.3 CRISPR Success in Treating DMD in Mice Models
19. CRISPR Enhances the Reach of Immunotherapy 19.1 CRISPR for Immunosuppressive Defects 19.2 CRISPR Mediated Generation of CAR-T Cells
20. Global CRISPR-Cas9 Market Dynamics 20.1 Market Drivers for CRISPR-Cas9 Therapy 20.2 Challenges Overpowering CRISPR
Figure 15-2: CRISPR Activity against Hepatitis B Virus
Figure 15-3: Experiment Showing Reduction in HBV Viral Proteins due to CRISPR
Figure 16-1: HIV Infection Leading to AIDS
Figure 16-2: CRISPR Knocking Out CCR5 Gene
Figure 17-1: APP Gene Mutation Leading to Alzheimer’s Disease
Figure 17-2: CRISPR-Cas9 Machinery for Alzheimer’s Disease
Figure 17-3: Strategies Adopted by Researchers to Treat Alzheimer’s Through CRISPR
Figure 17-4: Experiment Conducted to Test CRISPR for Alzheimer’s
Figure 18-1: DMD Gene Mutation Leading to Duchenne muscular Dystrophy
Figure 18-2: CRISPR-Cas9 Editing DMD Gene
Figure 18-3: Experiment Showing the Success of CRISPR in Treating DMD in Mice
Figure 19-1: Cancer Cells Escaping Immune
Figure 19-2: CRISPR Potential Activities
Figure 20-1: Key Drivers Leading to the Development of CRISPR
Figure 21-1: Future of CRISPR-Cas9 Gene Editing Technology
Need custom market research solution? We can help you with that too.
Kuick Research is a market research and analytics company that provides targeted information for critical decisions at business, product and
service levels. We are quick, predictive and known by the recommendations we have made in the past. Our result-oriented research methodology offers
understanding of multiple issues in a short period of time and gives us the capability to keep you full with loads of practical ideas.