At Kuick Research, we understand that sometimes one size does not fit all. We are often contacted by clients to do a more diverse research and analysis particularly to cater to their specific information/data requirements. Some of such researches include market analysis, feasibility studies, opportunity analysis product positioning, market assessment studies, evaluation of strategic options and other project specific researches.
Our approach begins by identifying your needs, and is followed by recognising clusters of target market segment to allow the report to focus on the subset of opportunities that give you the competitive advantage. We have adequate internal resources to conduct the research, the right experience and expertise to identify, interview and report the relevant audience for the personalised report.
The key benefits of custom research include:
- An insight into international/local competition to uncover/enhance your unique propositions and increase product popularity
- Clients can collaborate in syndicated reports at a fraction of the cost, which makes it highly cost effective.
- Understanding the market perspective gives companies the measurement over their brand awareness, strengths and limitations by allowing them to see how the customers view their products.
- Another benefit is benchmarking. When used during the explorative stage, it can give insights about how the target audience may react to a new product offering. By gaining a clear representation of other players/products in the market, a company can develop a truly decisive strategy to take them down.
- It also gives a detailed industry/sector/market overview through in-depth analysis of the current market dynamics such as growth drivers, key challenges and future opportunities, which enable businesses to plan and realigne their startegies with respect to the market conditions.
- Understanding the regulatory and policy environment with respect to particular industry.
Kuick Research has both syndicated research and customised research capabilities. We can even perform competitor tracking exercise for you for a small cost. To know more about how we can assist in your market research strategy, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.